The Plymouth Hotel is Miami's most recent addition to the boutique hotel community. A complete revival of this intimate boutique property transformed an old dormitory into an Art Moderne gem. The design-centric hot spot was curated by Fernando Santangelo and sits just two blocks away from the beachfront. Stop in for a pool day and a bite at the renowned Blue Ribbon Sushi.
What We Love
- Art Deco Pool deck. The outdoor pool area is stylish and manicured providing a relaxing poolside experience without the crowds.
- Design aesthetic. The rooms are light and airy with stylish mid-century furnishings.
- Blue Ribbon Sushi is right in the lobby!
- Amenities. Rooms come stocked with Molton Brown amenities and fizzy bath bombs.
- Suites have spacious living rooms and allow for a peaceful night’s rest with no disturbances from the hustle and bustle of Miami nightlife.
- The one bedroom suite has a darling stand alone tub and tranquil work spaces.
- Select rooms offer spacious terraces overlooking the pool area.
Food & Drink
- The famous Blue Ribbon sushi Bar and Grill is located on the lobby level, bringing you the best in Japanese fare and sake selections. Sushi master Toshi Ueki provides a selection of the highest grade sushi as well as decadent cooked entrees such as Blue Ribbon's signature Fried Chicken, Oxtail Fried Rice or Grilled Rib Eye. Enjoy your meal in the indoor dining room or poolside on the patio.
- Plymouth Cafe offers a selection of refreshing Breakfast and Lunch items which can be enjoyed by the pool, in the Cafe, or delivered to your room.
- Lobby Bar
- 24- Hour Valet Parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 24-Hour in Room Dining
- Stereo Docking Station with Bluetooth
- Flat screen HDTV
- Espresso Coffee Machine
- Luxury Bathrobes
- Exclusive Beach Area