Hamilton Princess The iconic "Pink Palace" built in 1885, is a historic Bermudian landmark situated in the heart of Hamilton. With over a century of experience and sister properties all over the world, the Hamilton Princess knows the true definition of hospitality. The recently revamped Fairmont property is perfectly suited for a weekend (or week long) island getaway whether you’re traveling with the family or looking for a romantic escape. The hotel sits on the Marina, walking distance from the town center where you'll find shopping, dining and local nightlife hot-spots. Hamilton Princess offers a the best of traditional hospitality and modern amenities to make for an unforgettable island holiday.
What We Love
- Exploring what feels like endless dining options, pool decks and fitness activities available right on property!
- Princess Hamilton Beach Club: a one-of-a-kind private beach cove complete with day beds, butler service, water hammocks, dining options and fabulous local cocktails. The hotel shuttle will get you there in about 20 minutes and departs every half-hour.
- The hotel's proximity to the city center and Marina where you'll find local cafes bars.
- Exhale Spa: this luxury spa facility offers killer group fitness classes ranging from yoga to barre to intense cardio blasters. With a full service spa and gym facilities overlooking the Harbor, staying fit on vacation isn't quite so bad...
- Choose from harbor or city facing views of Hamilton in one of the expansive, redesigned suites.
- Each room features tranquil island decor, extremely comfortable beds and luxurious amenities for ultimate relaxation after a long day of sightseeing on the island.
- The suites come with private terraces, mahogany wood accents and spacious bathrooms.
- For those splurging this vacation- the Penthouse Suites offer 1,200 sq ft of pure luxury including soaking tubs, large outdoor terraces and 2 King Beds.
Food & Drink
- Explore dining at one of the three on-property restaurants including Marcus’ by chef Marcus Samuelsson, the legend behind the hotel’s entire Food & Beverage program.
- The menu at Marcus’ explores the Bermudian culture in a stylish space with a full bar and late night menu. Be sure to try his to order his famous fried chicken and don’t forget to make a reservation!
- 1609 Bar and Restaurant is the hotel’s very own open-air restaurant overlooking the stunning waters of Bermuda. This is a perfect place to start the day or have a cocktail at sunset.
- Crown and Anchor Bar Restaurant & Terrace offers fresh breakfast on the terrace and evening night caps until 1am.
- Coffee machine
- Complimentary Wifi
- Hair dryer
- Spacious work desk
- Alarm Clock Radio