50 Bowery is a 4.5-star hip downtown Joie de Vivre hotel at the crossroads of Chinatown, Little Italy, the Lower East Side and Williamsburg. With a rooftop bar that offers sweeping views of the city and staff that makes you feel at home, you may never check out.
What We Love
- The eclectic decor. The hotel interiors fuse influences of the surrounding neighborhoods Chinatown with modern accents and original artwork curated by Exhibition A.
- The staff. The 50 Bowery team welcomed us with open arms. Throughout our stay, they were nothing short of accommodating and personable.
- The location. 50 Bowery makes it easy to access our favorite neighborhood joints in Soho, the Lower East Side and Little Italy.
What To Know
- 50 Bowery is Joie de Vivre's first hotel in Manhattan located on New York’s oldest street.
- The hotel's rooftop bar, The Crown, boasts sweeping views of downtown Manhattan and Brooklyn. Enjoy decadent bites and a one of a kind cocktail selection.
- The in-room dining menu is curated by Dale Talde of Three Kings Restaurant Group.
- 100 % Pet-friendly
- Bathroom toiletries by Jonathan Adler
- Complimentary WiFi
Each of the 229 rooms at 50 Bowery feature minibars, spacisous desks and handheld steamers (major plus!). Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and plush bathrobes. Complimentary WiFi keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment.
Food & Drink
Enjoy a happy hour cocktail and small bites at 50 Bowery's airy rooftop, The Crown. The Crown is the hotel's designated breakfast room and serving tea and coffee late morning. If you plan to stay in for the night, be sure to take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service.
Hotel 50 Bowery NYC
50 Bowery, East Village
New York, New York 10013 United States
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Free WiFi
- Parking on site
- Concierge Services