The Library Hotel, a quaint boutique nestled in the heart of east midtown Manhattan, is surely one for the books. This charming hotel concept was inspired by the Dewey Decimal System, with each of the guest rooms adorned with collections of classic literature. With over 6,000 books on property to choose from, Library Hotel is the perfect destination for the book-lover searching for a quaint hideaway in the Big Apple.
WHAT WE LOVE
- Daily wine and cheese reception everyday in the Reading Room from 5-8pm with a fabulous selection of wine, imported and domestic cheeses, fresh bread, pastries, and crudité.
- The stunning 14th floor rooftop terrace and poetry garden providing a relaxing oasis with complete with a bar, fireplace and unparalleled views of Manhattan
- The collection of books from all depths of the Library to suit the interests of every traveler!
- Each of the sixty guest rooms has relevant art work and literature relevant to one distinctive topic within the Dewey Decimal category of the floor it belongs to
- Each room comes with spacious closets and a large desk area
- Junior Suites are the hotel’s largest room category complete with a pullout sofa bed and a 42” flatscreen TV
- The Love Room Suite is the most unique room category with the Hotel's only private terrace along Madison Avenue. This room boasts views of the iconic New York Public Library and the City skyline.
FOOD AND DRINK
- The hotel’s American Bistro and wine bar, Madison & Vine restaurant is located on the lobby level, serving lunch, dinner and weekend brunch
- The entire menu is available for private inform dining, should you wish to enjoy your meal in the comfort of your room
- The restaurant houses a variety of International wines in a spare high ceiling space
- Plush Bathrobe and slippers
- Gilchrest & Soames bath amenities
- Accommodating writing desk
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary Wifi
- Cable TV and premium channels