Assemblage on John Street: Lower Manhattan's newest wellness-focused boutique sleep featuring a one of a kind co-working space just above Fulton St subway station. Established as a hub for collaboration and creativity, Assemblage is a coworking, coliving and community space that is unlike any other. Stepping foot into this gorgeous moss lined lobby will instantly transport you from the high energy bustle of the city into a serene paradise. Assemblage lends a blissful shared space for creatives to collaborate, play and grow. The 48,000 sq ft house offers 290 hot desks, 350 private offices with 7 conference rooms, 4 meditation rooms and a wide array of coworking & shared community spaces. Monthly memberships offer daily wellness programs that include access to community experiences yoga, meditation, and a stunning sanctuary to thrive and unwind in.
WHAT WE LOVE
- Access to so many wellness offerings and daily event programming. It's amazing to come across a hotel with such a strong sense of community.
- The coworking spaces are full of energy and creativity- so inspiring!
- The apartment style rooms were my favorite feature; Assemblage is certainly suitable for an extended stay.
- The staff made us feel right at home from moment we stepped foot in the lobby. We were greeted with wellness elixrs and a delicious ayurvedic lunch at Plant Cafe. Don't forget to say hi to our favorites, Judge and Lauren!
- The luxury apartment style rooms at Assemblage were designed by globally renowned firm Meyer Davis and... they're gorgeous.
- Rarely do you step foot in an NYC hotel and find a King Deluxe room fully equipped with a kitchenette, walk-in shower, spacious armoire closet, working desk, banquette dining table and a smart TV. Each room also comes with curated art and a wide variety of books on biophilia and ayurvedic living.
- The spacious armoire closets are perfect for someone like me who travels with quite a lot.
- We spent the weekend in a Studio King which had plenty of room for two people and could have easily accommodated four.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Plant Cafe is located on the second level of the hotel, adjacent to the coworking desks.
- Monday through Friday the cafe offers complimentary Ayurvedic breakfast & lunch for Assemblage members. For $25, hotel guests can enjoy the same unlimited breakfast or lunch offerings.
- Aside from the cafe, there are no other sit down dining options but there are tons of options in the Financial District, or of course just hop on the subway (its literally six steps from the lobby).
THINGS TO NOTE
- Rooms start at around $368 per night and memberships start at $200 a month.
- Memberships offer access The Assemblage community experiences and spaces.
- There is no gym on the property but a nearby fitness center offers the first day free.
- The hotel is located directly above the Fulton street subway station.
- Be sure to keep up with the event calendar! Each week Assemblage hosts lots of amazing events you won't find anywhere else.
ROOM AMENITIES AND BENEFITS
- Pots &
- Cooking amenities & tea kettles
- Work desks
- 24-hour member/
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry service